Vitamin B12 methylcobalamin LABOR
The product contains the active form of vitamin B12 – methylcobalamin.
• helps in the proper production of red blood cells.
• helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
• contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness
• helps to maintain proper psychological functions
• helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
• helps to maintain the proper metabolism of homocysteine
In addition, vitamin B12 plays a role in the process of cell division and contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism.
Ingredients: bulking agent: sorbitols, acidity regulator: citric acid; binder: cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; acidity regulator: sodium bicarbonate; methylcobalamin (vitamin B12); sweetener: sucralose.